The plant handouts are printable PDF documents that summarize what's special about a group of plants.
- Aronia berries
- Blueberries, including rabbiteye, highbush, and lowbush blueberries. Also applicable to American cranberries and lingonberries
- Brambles, including blackberries and raspberries
- Bush cherries, including Nanking cherries, Korean bush cherries, and fall-ripening bush cherries. Also applicable for cherry trees.
- Grapes, including bunch grapes, table grapes, wine grapes, muscadines, and scuppernogs.
- Hardy kiwis
- Peaches and plums
- Serviceberries, including Juneberries and Saskatoons
- Tea camellias
Slides from presentations
2013 Organic Growers School
Horticultural Strategies for Home Fruit Orchards by Debbie Lienhart and Chuck Marsh
2012 Organic Growers School
Backyard Mountain Orchard by Debbie Lienhart and Chuck Marsh
Permaculture and Human Nutrition by Chuck Marsh